Monday, September 8, 2008

Random stuffs (1)

I dunno why am i blogging again...Guess im just finding a place to rant rant rant...Bleh! Im dead screwed for maths tmr... Im having a feeling im gonna screw it like how a carpenter do it to a nail... So here am i stoning in front of the comp thinking what to write with a bowl of disgustingly tasting soup in front of me... Am forced to drink it but it taste like some strange chemical... WHy put a black chicken in the soul when we haf yellow ones... My mom should know i hate black... Lolz! Just napped... Todays econs went well...should be able to pass !! Lmao the only subject im confident of since i mugged like dog for it... *barks* Guess tonight wont get to sleep again ^^ haha~~ coffee coffee coffee....Guess my gastric gonna burst again ... since its not in a good condition since i was young haha !! Heck lar...lets just screw the hell outta it for a few more months and im done... SCREW the damn A levels lar... Haha!! Scold till damn shuang !! <3

Sianz...After much struggle finally drank the chemical solution my mom gave me ( THE soup) Keep thinking that it taste like something but cannot figure out what is it...Mind block...Forget it.. Blehx.. Hahas.. Know le... It taste like almond mixed with a whole lot of organic compound... Can taste the carbons and hydrogens...

Now she gives me another plate of pear...T.T i have a never ending source of food...Dunno whether i should feel lucky or unlucky...TO think of those african children who dont even get to eat i should feel lucky...to look at my big tummy i guess its unlucky after all... T,T If this goes on how am i supposed to find a girlfriend T.T haha~~ alright joking...

Starting to get imba sian when the stress of prelims starts to come in... was getting distracted by the soup and pear hence was feeling better... Now its coming in again...Blehx~~ Happy life ^^

Haha this few days quite emo... should be over tmr if everything goes well ~~ IF !! Not that i dun trust u but i dun trust myself... That aside... DUnno why i got a sudden crush for birds and start to fall in love with birds... They are so cute ~~ Tweety tweety tweety ~~ CHirps ~~ haha ~~ sorry im going crazy ... Might wan to marry a bird to make it my wife in the future... <3 Lurve ya~~

Listening to Ronan Keating ~~ EMoing about my bird and studies... How can life get any better haha ~~ Listening to " If tomorrow never comes "

Hmmm if tmr nvr comes?? What will i do?? Its so simple... Ill spend all my money i have in my bank to buy a mickey necklace for my mom since she said she liked it last time we went to shop... Den will kiss my mom and dad goodbye and spend some time with my bird... Hmmm guess will also do some stuff i nvr used to dare to... wanted to do something crazy sometimes... Maybe swim in the singapore river haha?? but its quite dirty thou... Want to try sneaking into the swimming pool at night ( wonders if they will drain all the water) but still want to try doing so den maybe haf my last night there... Lmao so stupid and lame...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pool dont drain water unless they wash like everymorning?

u are damn random